Details of how we care for your pet.
Thank you for choosing Red Hill Animal Health Center for your pet's surgical care. We have compiled the information below to help prepare you and your pet for the day of the procedure.
- Please check your pet in at the designated time.
- Do not feed your pet after 10 p.m. the night before surgery. Water is okay up until the time of check-in.
- Pre-anesthetic bloodwork can be performed on the morning of surgery.
- You will be contacted by the doctor or a technician after your pet's surgery with an update.
- A discharge time will be scheduled for later in the day to release your pet and review homecare instructions, medications, and any follow-up appointments.
Please call us at (970) 704-0403 with any questions about preparing your pet for surgery.