Policies & Payments
Payment is due at the time services are rendered. If you have any special considerations regarding payment, please discuss this with the receptionist prior to seeing the doctor. We accept a variety of payment options, including cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, CareCredit, and ScratchPay.
CareCredit is a personal line of credit for healthcare, both human and veterinary, that works like a credit card. To apply, click here for the CareCredit Online Credit Application or call their 24/7 phone number at 1-800-365-8295.
ScratchPay offers financing options ranging from $200 - $10,000. Visit scratchpay.com or text PAY to 213-296-0817 to apply.
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
- ASPCA Pet Insurance
- Companion Protect
- Healthy Paws
- Nationwide Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Pets Best
Red Hill Animal Health Center will require a deposit on all surgical procedures due at the time of scheduling, to reserve your pet's surgery date. The deposit will be collected as follows;
Surgeries performed by RHAHC - $150.00 non-refundable deposit
Surgeries performed by outside veterinary surgical services - $500.00 non-refundable deposit
- This surgical deposit will be charged to your pet's account and applied to the balance of the surgery on the day of your pet’s procedure.
- If the client cancels or reschedules the surgical appointment before 72 hours, the deposit will be refunded or may be transferred to a new surgical date.
- In the event the client cancels with less than 72 hours' notice, the deposit may be forfeited or transferred to a rescheduled surgery date. The deposit may also be used as a credit on the pet’s account for other services at a later date.
- If a surgical procedure is canceled same day or the client is a “no-show”, the deposit will be automatically forfeited.*
*We understand that unexpected situations may arise that are out of your control. Please contact us right away at (970) 704-0403 to discuss the situation with a RHAHC staff member.
You can call, email or text us if you need to discuss rescheduling or a cancellation.